Beginning at 2:00 p.m. PST at this time, members of the Xbox One Preview Alpha Ring will start receiving the newest 1908 Xbox One system replace (Construct: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6039.190716-1920).
- OS model launched: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_190818362.6039.190716-1920
- Obtainable: 2:00PM PDT 7/19/19
- Necessary Date/Time: 3:00 AM PDT 7/20/19
- A brand new model of controller firmware has been launched for sure controller fashions. Customers needs to be prompted to replace the controller mechanically when it’s linked to the console. You can too go to Settings>Kinect & units>Units & Equipment with the controller linked, then choose the ellipsis button to see if a firmware replace is offered.
- Varied stability fixes to the system.
- Customers who’ve Dolby Atmos enabled and console show settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing lack of Dolby Atmos audio in some conditions.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Constancy to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or decrease.
- Generally customers could encounter the inaccurate Profile colour when powering on the console.
July 18th : New Preview Alpha Skip Forward Ring 1910 Replace (1910.190716-1920)
July 17th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Replace (1908.190715-1920)
July 15th : New Preview Alpha Skip Forward Ring 1910 Replace (1910.190710-1920)