Hey Beta, Delta and Omega ring customers! Right now’s Xbox Insider Launch Notes spotlight the newest fixes, recognized points, and options coming to your console. Beginning at 2:00 p.m. PT right now, customers will obtain the newest 1911 Xbox One system replace (construct: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8117.191106-1945). Preserve studying for extra particulars.
System Replace Particulars:
- OS model launched: 19H1_RELEASE_XBOX_DEV_191118363.8117.191106-1945
- Out there: 2:00 p.m. PT – November 8, 2019
- Necessary: 3:00 a.m. PT – November 9, 2019
We’ve bought a model new face elevate in your Xbox One console’s Settings with simplified classes and subcategories. Xbox heard your suggestions, and we’re working to make Settings straightforward to navigate and handle, to regulate your machine and account, as wanted.
Observe: These settings at the moment are out there to all customers in Beta, Delta and Omega rings.
Fixes for Beta, Delta and Omega
We’ve heard your suggestions, and we’re completely satisfied to announce the next fixes have been applied for this 1911 construct:
- Customers who disable spatial audio ought to not see it re-enabled when the restarting the console.
- Mounted a difficulty the place customers would see a “Failed to obtain NAT type.” when utilizing “Test Console Streaming” in error.
- Mounted a difficulty the place making an attempt to entry the Retailer wouldn’t work by the context menu.
- Customers ought to not see a difficulty the place the Information closes unexpectedly whereas in a celebration.
- Customers ought to not see a “Something Went Wrong” error message when restarting the console after an replace.
My Video games & Apps
- Customers ought to not see duplicate titles of their assortment.
- Mounted a difficulty with EA Entry titles not exhibiting the “Install” possibility when considered in assortment.
- Varied updates to correctly mirror native languages throughout the console.
Recognized Points for Beta, Delta and Omega
We perceive some points have been listed in earlier Xbox Insider Launch Notes. These points aren’t being ignored, however it is going to take Xbox engineers extra time to discover a answer. We respect your persistence at the moment!
- Customers who’ve Dolby Atmos enabled and console show settings set to 120hz with 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) are experiencing lack of Dolby Atmos audio in some conditions.
- Workaround: Disable 120hz or set Video Constancy to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or decrease.
- Customers are unable to finish the setup for Dolby Atmos within the app and the app shouldn’t be recognizing Dolby Atmos headphones.
- Observe: This is a matter with the Dolby Entry app and the app builders are conscious and investigating.
- Some customers may even see their content material blocks reset randomly throughout the experiment.
- Customers may even see the photographs for advertisements on the dashboard trying cropped or cutoff.
- Customers are reporting that their badge exhibiting Xbox Stay tenure shouldn’t be displaying.
- Observe: This can be a recognized challenge unrelated to Preview and is being investigated.
- Customers have reported playback is buffering always whereas streaming content material.
- Generally customers could encounter the inaccurate Profile shade when powering on the console.
Are you not seeing your challenge listed above? Make sure that to make use of Report an issue to maintain us knowledgeable of your challenge. We could not have the ability to reply to everybody, however the knowledge we’ll collect is essential to discovering a decision.
Be taught extra about suggestions and the way every ring is differentiated within the following hyperlinks:
For extra data concerning the Xbox Insider Program comply with us on Twitter and be part of the neighborhood subreddit for assist and updates. Control future Xbox Insider Launch Notes for extra data concerning your Xbox One Replace Preview ring!